Choosing an Exit Option that Suits Your Needs
I would like to speak with
a Prosper Partner
It’s time to pin down your exit strategy. Regardless of what you may have heard, there is no one correct way to leave your marketing communications agency; there are several. You can:
- Transfer the company to family member(s)
- Sell the business to one or more key employees
- Sell to employees using an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Sell to one or more co-owners
- Sell to an outside third party
- Retain ownership but be-ome a passive owner
Prosper Group Consultancy helps agency owners like you find mutually beneficial exit strategies. We’ll work with you to assess the advantages and disadvantages of each option until we find just the right fit for your agency.
Your customized plan will include a succession plan, and how your financial expectations will be met. To find out more about the advantages and disadvantages of each exit strategy, read our white paper, “How to Choose an Exit Route”. Contact Prosper Group Consultancy today.