BUILDING YOUR AGENCY’S MOMENTUM IS OUR STRENGTH
We’re different. We don’t walk in, take down some numbers and put your agency on the selling block. We know that preparing for the sale is as important as the sale itself. We assess your business, determine which areas need to be addressed, streamline your operations, and help you create a workable exit plan.We’re experts. We’ve all owned or been in management at marketing communications agencies. Our expertise spans the gamut from public relations, marketing communications, digital, branding, and public affairs to agency operations, transaction management, and organization and leadership development. What other firm can offer you all this—plus the ability to broker your sale?
We’re national. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco.
We’re here for you. Call us today and get your business running at optimum speed again.
PARTNERS & CONSULTANTS
- Alex has been involved in every side of the communications agency business in his 20 year career
- A founding partner of FischerHealth—winner of Holmes Report Healthcare Firm of the Year and PRWeek Creative Agency of the Year. Eventually sold to Omnicom and completed a highly successful earn out.
- Alex is especially adept at designing and implementing systems that enhance business performance and value.
- Alex Graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a BS in Business Management
- As the founder, owner, manager, and seller of independent PR firms, Larry knows the challenges of running and growing successful agencies.
- Held top management positions at The Glover Park Group, Fleishman Hillard, MSL, and GCI – giving him deep insights about how large firms think, and what they look for in a transaction.
- He counsels owners about their firms’ futures, marketing and next-generation leadership, and helps resolve internal disputes or gridlock that keep owners from taking positive action.
- He received an M.A. in Public Policy and a B.A. in Political Science/Urban Affairs from Northwestern University. He teaches communications at the University of San Francisco, USC, and Carnegie-Mellon University.
- David has been involved in over 60+ M&A transactions in the marketing services field, and is experienced in all types of equity related transactions.
- David has a track record of partnering with agency leaders to identify risks and opportunities and to maximize profitability.
- David is experienced in financial management, operations, commercial negotiations, and performance analytics.
- He began his career at Interpublic in corporate development directing M&A activity, including negotiating terms, financial analysis and due diligence.
- David received his law degree and MBA from Villanova University.
- Digital industry leader with over 20 years experience building successful agencies in Europe and the U.S.
- Former Managing Partner of M&C Saatchi U.S. digital agency SHARE
- Spearheaded M&C Saatchi’s global digital strategy
- Built and sold numerous successful traditional and digital agency brands
- Specialist in putting digital at the heart of an agency’s DNA
- Undergraduate from Trinity College, Dublin and Msc in Digital Science from ESC, Rennes, France
- Served as president of the PR Council for 14 years
- Counseled firm CEOs, worked with procurement, created learning and development programs for firm employees
- Founded, built and sold a mid-sized healthcare public relations firms
- Held leadership positions in healthcare and consumer marketing at Burson-Marsteller and Hill & Knowlton Strategies
- Received MBA Marketing from Fordham University
- Board member of the PRSA Foundation, focused on diversity and inclusion in the public relations industry
- As founder of leading independent health care PR firm Spectrum Science Communications, and GLOBALHealthPR, John brings his 20-year entrepreneurial experience to Prosper Group clients
- A 35-year veteran of major PR agencies, John’s expertise includes counsel to agency leadership on client service, management and personnel issues; agency branding, marketing and trouble-shooting
- He chairs the Society for Women’s Health Research, and serves on the Board of Visitors of the Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland
- He was elected to the Arthur W. Page Society of communications counselors in 2015
- Ken is an industry leading coach for PR and communications agency owners and senior leaders
- He has held leadership roles with Ogilvy & Mather Public Relations, Ogilvy Adams & Rinehart, and Marina Maher Communications
- A regular presenter at the PRSA Counselors Academy Spring Conference, Ken serves on PRSA NJ’s board, and is a PRSA NY Mentor. His leadership column, “Taking The Lead,” appears monthly in PRSA’s Public Relations Tactics
- Ken is an Associate Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and is certified by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching as a Certified Professional Coach (CPC), and an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner. He serves on ICFNJ’s Board
- 20 year agency veteran
- Senior business development roles in NYC, London and Paris for MSLGROUP, Ruder Finn, Porter Novelli
- Deep marketing knowledge in healthcare, technology, consumer and financial services
- Experienced at winning multimillion dollar budgets from global companies to startups
- Graduate University of California at Santa Barbara (BA in business economics)
- Former President of Levick
- Former CEO and Partner of Dutko Worldwide
- Former Regional CEO OF Grayling
- Demonstrated track record notching up Industry-leading EBITDA
- Leader in orchestrating the first private equity funded investment in the lobbying field